02/23 Publish Your Book Now, Profitably with Tom Bird
Who among us doesn’t have a need to be heard, to leave what we have to say/share in a tangible form, to have our books published. In the natural follow up to Write Your Book in a Weekend, this one-of-a-kind-course takes you on an exciting journey into modern day book publishing, and all of the opportunities it offers authors, new as well as proven. Some of the topics to be covered in this course include how to:
- Go from finished manuscript to published author within weeks
- Cut out the middle man and, as a result, gross nine times as much revenue as you could have expected as a book author ten years ago
- Gain financial and creative freedom as a result
- Master the four routes to best seller success
- Move from struggling writer to best selling author in a few short weeks
As with Bird’s offering preceding this one, space is limited. So it is strongly suggested that you register immediately.
Tom Bird is the author of 24 books. He is also the architect of The Tom Bird Method of Writing and Publishing, which has led thousands to live their writing dreams. He has given over 4,000 lectures of this typeat over 110 different colleges and universities, including Duke University, The College of William and Mary, The University of Texas, and San Diego State University.
Visit Tom’s website: http://www.sandiegowriterstombird.com
PLEASE NOTE: To help our instructors and other course participants, register early to ensure the course does not get cancelled or shifted to another date and time. We evaluate registration numbers between 7 and 3 days before a course start to decide about whether to keep or reschedule it. By registering 7 days or more in advance, you help us help our participants and instructors in many ways.