2017-03/05 The Artist’s Way with Kristen Fogle and Lydia Lea Real
Have you been trying to muster up the energy to complete your creative project for a while now? Are you recently retired, perhaps, and looking to get back into that artistic hobby you always loved before LIFE took over? Or maybe you work in an artistic field, always on other people’s projects…just never on your own?
- work through the chapters and exercises in The Artist’s Way
- take a look “behind the scenes”–those people, places, things in both our past and present that keep us from plunging forward with our art
- play with activities such as yoga, drawing, painting, collaging, photo, improv, etc., both for fun sake and to expand our horizons
- hold ourselves accountable to daily/weekly creative practices and (at least!) one project each that we will share at the last class
- discover new processes to make us more pro-active and productive
- re-discover joy, in little things, in one another, and in our day to day lives.
PLEASE NOTE: It is best to register early to help our instructors prepare and ensure the class does not get cancelled or shifted to another date and time. We evaluate registration numbers between 7 and 3 days before a class start to decide about whether to keep or reschedule it. By registering 7 days or more in advance, you help us help our participants and instructors in many ways.