Marni Freedman teaches Learning Character from The Masters
- A 9 Element Character Template that You Can Use to Create Every Character You Ever Write!
- An Understanding of The Three Step Secret to Creating a Solid Character Arc
- The Secrets to Unlocking the Power of Archetypes (Including How to Turn Archetypes on Their Heads for Wild Originality)
- Tools to Create (not just one but) a Full Cast of Real, 3 Dimensional Characters
- An Understanding of Where Most Writers Fail When Crafting Their Characters
- Tools to Assess When Your Character is Complete –>The Walmart Test
Marni Freedman is a produced, published and award winning writer. After graduating as an award winning student from the USC School of Filmic Writing, Marni began her career with her play, “Two Goldsteins on Acid,” which was produced in Los Angeles. She worked as a script doctor for Fox Searchlight, Disney, and other film companies and worked as a script agent for the Mary Sue Seymour Agency. One of her plays was made into a film, “Playing Mona Lisa,” and was produced by Disney. She has published articles in several magazines and online sites, worked as a ghost writer for a “how to” book series and is currently in demand as a book editor and script doctor. Currently, around San Diego, you can find Marni teaching writing workshops at San Diego Writers Ink, UCSD Extension and running the popular San Diego Screenwriter’s group, The Writer’s Circle.