Marni Freedman teaches Time Management/Stop Procrastinating Part 2
*Registration has closed however, there are still open spots. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending this workshop.
Get ready for round two
A Writer’s Guide to Time Management/Stop Procrastinating!
Do you need structure and routine with your writing? How about organization? Marni Freedman’s new class will get you set on the right track!
Join Marni in this fun, inspiring, tool-based workshop. This workshop is open to both past participants and to new students who haven’t taken the class before.
In this workshop you will create your “Personal Motivation Map.”
You will learn:
1) How to create a clear written and visual writing goal.
2) How to establish a working writing routine.
3) How to create an inviting workspace.
4) Awareness of what stops you from writing – including tools to stop that inner critic for good!
5) Awareness of what motivates you and gets you excited about filling up those pages.
6) How to utilize deadlines, rewards and accountability partners.
7) How to set up a Successful 2012 Writing Timeline!
This class is for all levels. Bring a notebook or laptop!
Marni Freedman is a produced, published and award winning writer. After graduating as an award winning student from the USC School of Filmic Writing, Marni began her career with her play, “Two Goldsteins on Acid,” which was produced in Los Angeles. She worked as a script doctor for Fox Searchlight, Disney, and other film companies and worked as a script agent for the Mary Sue Seymour Agency. One of her plays was made into a film, “Playing Mona Lisa,” and was produced by Disney. She has published articles in several magazines and online sites, worked as a ghost writer for a “how to” book series and is currently in demand as a book editor and script doctor. Currently, around San Diego, you can find Marni teaching writing workshops at San Diego Writers Ink, UCSD Extension and running the popular San Diego Screenwriter’s group, The Writer’s Circle.