Bountiful is a word that describes the programs offered by San Diego Writers, Ink. Our classes, groups, and workshops are led by experienced, professional writer-instructors. Our readings program is inclusive and ever-expanding. We stage special events and literary celebrations both grand and intimate, and we do it frequently. We believe in collaboration and look for creative ways to partner with other organizations to present unique and stimulating programs for the larger community. And we have fun, too. Join us!
A popular and ongoing offering at The Ink Spot is Room to Write—a quiet time to write in the company of other (quiet) writers. This is a “members only” program, so if you’re not a member, join today. Being a member is a great way to support your writing community.
There is plenty to do with San Diego Writers, Ink!
- 09/20 Book Publishing 1-2-3: From the Writer’s Fingers to the Readers’ Hands with Laurie Gibson
- 09/20 Flash Fiction with Lisa Kessler
- 09/20 SOULCOLLAGE® and Creative Journaling: The Animal Companion as Guide, Muse, and Witness with Mary Lee Moser
- 09/21 How To Work as a Freelance Writer with Clayton Truscott
- 09/21 Whose Story Is This? Point of View and Narrative Voice
- 09/23 Intermediate Blogging with Tania Pryputniewicz
- 09/27 Cultivating Inner Beauty Through Mindfulness and Writing with Lara Eisenberg
- 09/27 Sonnets with Michelle Meyering
- 09/28 Voice Lessons: Exploring Narrative Strategies with Judy Reeves
- 10/02 Fiction I with Rich Farrell
- 10/02 Support Group for Writers and Artists with Jill G. Hall
- 10/04 Novel IV: Plot & Structure with T. Greenwood
- 10/05 Poetry As Self Discovery with Jim Moreno
- 10/12 Zine History and Creation with Matt Lewis
- 10/18 Path to Publication: From Nano Draft to Paperback with Marivi Soliven
- 10/25 Exploring Negative Space, and Positive Space & More with Seretta Martin
- 10/26 National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) Prep with T. Greenwood
- 10/28 Narrative Non-Fiction with Caitlin Rother
- 11/01 Writing Past Fear: Free your Butterfly workshop and reading with Tania Pryputniewicz
- 11/09 Building Dramatic Tension Through Dialogue with Janice Steinberg