Bountiful is a word that describes the programs offered by San Diego Writers, Ink. Our classes, groups, and workshops are led by experienced, professional writer-instructors. Our readings program is inclusive and ever-expanding. We stage special events and literary celebrations both grand and intimate, and we do it frequently. We believe in collaboration and look for creative ways to partner with other organizations to present unique and stimulating programs for the larger community. And we have fun, too. Join us!
A popular and ongoing offering at The Ink Spot is Room to Write—a quiet time to write in the company of other (quiet) writers. This is a “members only” program, so if you’re not a member, join today. Being a member is a great way to support your writing community.
There is plenty to do with San Diego Writers, Ink!
- 07/06 The Secrets of Writing Fantasy with Mark O’Bannon
- 07/11 The Comic Toolbox: How to be Funny Even if You’re Not with John Vorhaus
- 07/12 Indie Author Publishing: From Inception to Reception with Nazli Ghassemi
- 07/12 Marrying Traditional Marketing with Social Media Marketing with Cathy Scott
- 07/13 Publish My Book Prep™ (Writing for Kids) with Lisa Monaco Gonzales
- 07/14 Writing Women’s Fiction with Margaret Dilloway
- 07/19 Awakening the Feminine: A Journey through the Chakras (and Writing) with Lara Eisenberg
- 07/19 Poetry of Place with Karen Kenyon
- 07/19 Proposition, Plot, Scene, Sequence with Mark O’Bannon
- 07/25 Novel III: Characterization in the Novel with T. Greenwood
- 08/02 How to Edit Your Own Writing with John Mann
- 08/03 From First Thought to Best Thought: The Long and Winding Road from Practice Pages to Printed Manuscript with Judy Reeves
- 08/04 Erotica Writing with Jenny Lane
- 08/05 Creative Writing with Jenny Lane
- 09/19 Novel IV: Plot & Structure with T. Greenwood
- 10/18 Breaking into Travel Writing with Maggie Espinosa
- 11/07 Novel V: Revising Your Novel with T. Greenwood
- 12/06 Query Letters: The Writing and Submitting Process with T. Greenwood