Bountiful is a word that describes the programs offered by San Diego Writers, Ink. Our classes, groups, and workshops are led by experienced, professional writer-instructors. Our readings program is inclusive and ever-expanding. We stage special events and literary celebrations both grand and intimate, and we do it frequently. We believe in collaboration and look for creative ways to partner with other organizations to present unique and stimulating programs for the larger community. And we have fun, too. Join us!
A popular and ongoing offering at The Ink Spot is Room to Write—a quiet time to write in the company of other (quiet) writers. This is a “members only” program, so if you’re not a member, join today. Being a member is a great way to support your writing community.
There is plenty to do with San Diego Writers, Ink!
- 01/03 Screenwriting I with Carlos de los Rios
- 01/04 Poems with Consciousness with Seretta Martin
- 01/04 Vision Boards! Create Your New Year with Judy Reeves
- 01/06 Intermediate Flash Fiction with Lisa Kessler
- 01/06 Intermediate Narrative Non-Fiction with Caitlin Rother
- 01/08 Deadline for Voice Lessons Discount: Buy 3, get $15 off
- 01/08 Playwrights Project Lifestages Recollections
- 01/10 Write Your Novel with Margaret Dilloway
- 01/10 Writing and Placing Short Stories in Anthologies, Lit Journals, and Lit Mags with Lisa Kessler
- 01/11 Keep the Memoir Going with Thomas Larson
- 01/11 Voice Lessons: Craft the Perfect Scene with Judy Reeves
- 01/13 Beginning Blogging with Tania Pryputniewicz
- 01/13 SOULCOLLAGE® and Journaling: Self-Care in the Creative Life with Mary Lee Moser
- 01/15 Fiction with Jenny Lane
- 01/17 Book Publishing 1-2-3: From the Writer’s Fingers to the Readers’ Hands with Laurie Gibson
- 01/17 Creating Sequence Poems with Emily Vizzo
- 01/17 Goal Setting for Creatives with Jill Hall
- 01/18 Internet Marketing Secrets for Authors with Mark O’Bannon
- 01/18 Playwriting with Jennifer Lane
- 01/22 The Artist’s Way with Jill Hall