Bountiful is a word that describes the programs offered by San Diego Writers, Ink. Our classes, groups, and workshops are led by experienced, professional writer-instructors. Our readings program is inclusive and ever-expanding. We stage special events and literary celebrations both grand and intimate, and we do it frequently. We believe in collaboration and look for creative ways to partner with other organizations to present unique and stimulating programs for the larger community. And we have fun, too. Join us!
A popular and ongoing offering at The Ink Spot is Room to Write—a quiet time to write in the company of other (quiet) writers. This is a “members only” program, so if you’re not a member, join today. Being a member is a great way to support your writing community.
There is plenty to do with San Diego Writers, Ink!
- 07/26 How to write the GRABBER! The Art of the First Five Pages with Marni Freedman
- 07/29 Sensitive Subjects: Handling Violence, Trauma, Abuse or Illness on the Page with Caitlin Rother
- 08/02 Memoir Club with Marni Freedman
- 08/03 “Thanks for Everything”: Gratitude Poetry with Emily Vizzo
- 08/03 Creative Writing with Anne Randerson
- 08/05 Beat Your Story Into Submission with Justin Hudnall
- 08/09 Travel Writing Across the Globe with Clayton Truscott
- 08/10 Playwrighting Techniques with Tim West
- 08/10 Voice Lessons: Into the Deep with Judy Reeves
- 08/16 How to Write Villains with Marni Freedman
- 08/17 Life Stories with Jim Ruland
- 08/17 Vision Board Redux with Judy Reeves
- 08/21 Journal to the Self® with Mary Lee Moser
- 08/23 Beginning the Memoir with Thomas Larson
- 08/24 How to Write and Sell Nonfiction Books with Carla Walter
- 08/30 Characters: Making Them Memorable with Lisa Kessler
- 08/31 Editing the Short Story with Heather Fowler
- 08/31 How to Write a Pitch, Query and Synopsis with Jennifer Silva Redmond
- 09/04 Support Group for Writers and Artists with Jill G. Hall
- 09/06 So You Want To Write a Novel with T. Greenwood