Bountiful is a word that describes the programs offered by San Diego Writers, Ink. Our classes, groups, and workshops are led by experienced, professional writer-instructors. Our readings program is inclusive and ever-expanding. We stage special events and literary celebrations both grand and intimate, and we do it frequently. We believe in collaboration and look for creative ways to partner with other organizations to present unique and stimulating programs for the larger community. And we have fun, too. Join us!
A popular and ongoing offering at The Ink Spot is Room to Write—a quiet time to write in the company of other (quiet) writers. This is a “members only” program, so if you’re not a member, join today. Being a member is a great way to support your writing community.
There is plenty to do with San Diego Writers, Ink!
- 08/30 Characters: Making Them Memorable with Lisa Kessler
- 08/31 Editing the Short Story with Heather Fowler
- 08/31 How to Write a Pitch, Query and Synopsis with Jennifer Silva Redmond
- 09/01 Beat Your Story Into Submission with Justin Hudnall
- 09/04 Support Group for Writers and Artists with Jill G. Hall
- 09/06 So You Want To Write a Novel with T. Greenwood
- 09/07 Architecture of the Story with Lisa Fugard
- 09/07 Editing with Jennifer Silva Redmond
- 09/09 Making Scenes Come Alive in Narrative Non-fiction and Memoir with Caitlin Rother
- 09/12-09/14: Fall for Writing 2014
- 09/13 Fall for Writing session: Freelance Writing with Clayton Truscott
- 09/13 Fall for Writing session: Blogging with Kim Keeline
- 09/13 Fall for Writing session: Flash Fiction and Short Stories with Lisa Kessler
- 09/13 Fall for Writing session: Query Letters with T. Greenwood
- 09/13 Fall for Writing session: Structure for Memoir with Marni Freedman
- 09/14 Fall for Writing session: Journaling & SoulCollage® with Mary Lee Moser
- 09/14 Fall for Writing session: Fiction Read and Critique with Rich Farrell
- 09/14 Fall for Writing session: Goal Setting for Writers with Jill Hall
- 09/14 Fall for Writing session: Language, Style and the Writer’s Voice with Judy Reeves
- 09/14 Fall for Writing session: Low Cost Ways to Promote Creative Projects with Janene Roberts