Bountiful is a word that describes the programs offered by San Diego Writers, Ink. Our classes, groups, and workshops are led by experienced, professional writer-instructors. Our readings program is inclusive and ever-expanding. We stage special events and literary celebrations both grand and intimate, and we do it frequently. We believe in collaboration and look for creative ways to partner with other organizations to present unique and stimulating programs for the larger community. And we have fun, too. Join us!
A popular and ongoing offering at The Ink Spot is Room to Write—a quiet time to write in the company of other (quiet) writers. This is a “members only” program, so if you’re not a member, join today. Being a member is a great way to support your writing community.
There is plenty to do with San Diego Writers, Ink!
- 10/25 Poetry: Exploring Negative Space, Positive Space & More with Seretta Martin
- 10/28 Narrative Non-Fiction with Caitlin Rother
- 11/01 Writing Past Fear: Free your Butterfly workshop and reading with Tania Pryputniewicz
- 11/02 Freelance Writing with Clayton Truscott
- 11/09 Building Dramatic Tension Through Dialogue with Janice Steinberg
- 11/09 Voice Lessons: The Art of Writing Memory with Judy Reeves
- 11/15 Novel V: Revising Your Novel with T. Greenwood
- 11/15 Poetry: Stretching Boundaries–What’s Important? with Seretta Martin
- 12/06 Holistic Writing with Jennifer Hollie Bowles
- 12/07 Breaking into Travel Writing with Maggie Espinosa
- 12/07 Characters: Making Them Memorable with Lisa Kessler
- 12/13 Build Your Facebook Business Page From Scratch with Barbra Drizin
- 12/14 Short Story with Libby Flores
- 12/14 Voice Lessons: Sentences and Other Structures with Judy Reeves