Bountiful is a word that describes the programs offered by San Diego Writers, Ink. Our classes, groups, and workshops are led by experienced, professional writer-instructors. Our readings program is inclusive and ever-expanding. We stage special events and literary celebrations both grand and intimate, and we do it frequently. We believe in collaboration and look for creative ways to partner with other organizations to present unique and stimulating programs for the larger community. And we have fun, too. Join us!
A popular and ongoing offering at The Ink Spot is Room to Write—a quiet time to write in the company of other (quiet) writers. This is a “members only” program, so if you’re not a member, join today. Being a member is a great way to support your writing community.
There is plenty to do with San Diego Writers, Ink!
- 05/30 Book Publishing 1-2-3 with Laurie Gibson
- 05/30 Hello, Goodbye: Short Short Story Beginnings and Endings with Libby Flores
- 05/31 Writing to Visual Prompts with Jill G. Hall
- 06/09 Playwrighting with Jenny Lane
- 06/10 Awakening the Senses for Writers with Marijke McCandless
- 06/13 Scene Structure with Lisa Kessler
- 06/14 Write Now! A Day of Craft Exercises for Creative Writers with Judy Reeves
- 06/20 Haiku in Your (Own) Neighborhood with Karen Kenyon
- 06/20 Publish My Book Prep™ (Writing for Kids) with Lisa Monaco Gonzales
- 06/21 Outlining Your Writing Project with Jenny Lane
- 06/25 Poetry Play: A Tour of the Forms with Pryputniewicz
- 06/30 Blogging: Writing and Marketing Techniques to Make Your Blog Successful with Kim Keeline
- 07/11 The Comic Toolbox: How to be Funny Even if You’re Not with John Vorhaus
- 07/13 Publish My Book Prep™ (Writing for Kids) with Lisa Monaco Gonzales
- 07/25 Novel III: Characterization in the Novel with T. Greenwood
- 08/02 How to Edit Your Own Writing with John Mann
- 08/03 From First Thought to Best Thought: The Long and Winding Road from Practice Pages to Printed Manuscript with Judy Reeves
- 09/19 Novel IV: Plot & Structure with T. Greenwood
- 11/07 Novel V: Revising Your Novel with T. Greenwood
- 12/06 Query Letters: The Writing and Submitting Process with T. Greenwood