Bountiful is a word that describes the programs offered by San Diego Writers, Ink. Our classes, groups, and workshops are led by experienced, professional writer-instructors. Our readings program is inclusive and ever-expanding. We stage special events and literary celebrations both grand and intimate, and we do it frequently. We believe in collaboration and look for creative ways to partner with other organizations to present unique and stimulating programs for the larger community. And we have fun, too. Join us!
A popular and ongoing offering at The Ink Spot is Room to Write—a quiet time to write in the company of other (quiet) writers. This is a “members only” program, so if you’re not a member, join today. Being a member is a great way to support your writing community.
There is plenty to do with San Diego Writers, Ink!
- 04/24 Poetry: Nuts and Bolts with Ron Salisbury and Anna Dimartino
- 04/26 Mindfulness, Writing, and Growth: Enhancing Creativity, Intimacy, and Self Esteem for Women with Lara Eisenberg
- 04/27 Voice Lessons: Place as Character with Judy Reeves
- 04/29 Successful Grant Writing and Development with Hess and Fitzmorris
- 05/01 Support Group for Writers and Artists with Jill G. Hall
- 05/03 JOURNALING AND SOULCOLLAGE® with Mary Lee Moser
- 05/03 Writing for the Young Adult with Laura Preble
- 05/04 Bootcamp for Writers with Rich Farrell
- 05/10 Playwriting Techniques with Tim West
- 05/14 How To Write a Romance Novel with Aubrey Rose
- 05/18 Voice Lessons: The Truth is in the Detail with Judy Reeves
- 05/20 Poetry and the Body with Emily Vizzo
- 05/24 Writing for Comicon with Carlos de los Rios
- 06/12 JOURNALING AND SOULCOLLAGE® with Mary Lee Moser
- 08/31 How to Write a Pitch, Query and Synopsis with Jennifer Silva Redmond